Background

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Demon Lover

   
                                                  The Demon Lover



  A few years ago I was asked by a friend of mine whose relative was having some scary and harmful paranormal things happening in her home and since she knew I did home cleansing and blessings she asked if she could give her my phone number and would I help her.  I agreed and waited for her to contact me.

     Several weeks had went by and I had forgotten about the request.  Then one day she called.  As I listened to her story, I was somewhat skeptical on the phenomenon she was describing to me over the phone.  She claimed that her and her son were being physically attacked almost on a nightly basis and had bruises and scratches to prove it.  She couldn't go upstairs into the bedroom she shared with her husband because the abuse was worse.  So she avoided that room and was sleeping on the couch.  Her son also couldn't sleep in his room for the same reason and was sleeping in the living room on a recliner.  Still they both would wake up with bruising, scratches, night clothes removed, and a foul stench in the air would wake them.  They both reported being pushed down the stairs, feelings of being watched and unwelcome in their own home.  They both were on the verge of moving out.  The husband however, felt none of this and didn't believe their reports of being harmed by some sort of energy they could not see.


     We set up a day and time for me and my colleague Gary Avery to come and check out the place.  Getting there was extremely interesting.  Gary set the GPS with their address and off we went.  We knew we had a couple hours of driving a head of us but wasn't planning on the GPS changing half way through to a road with the same name but in Colorado.  No one touched the GPS and we cannot explain how it did that.  Now Gary isn't your typical male, he did stop at a carryout and inquire on how to get where we wanted to go since now the GPS wouldn't accept any address.  Total malfunction.  With directions in hand, off we went and finally arrived at our destination.  This should have been our first clue that something or someone didn't want us to find this house.

As we pulled up on the home we both were struck on the architecture of the home.  It looked like a miniature Addams family home with spires, overgrown yard, and painted in a dark gray with black trim didn't make you feel warm and fuzzy either.  It's setting was in a small lake community and you could see people on the lake swimming, boating, skying, and the other homes were modern vacation like homes very kept up and beautiful.  We remarked on the start contrast between this residence and all the others around it.  Yeah, we were a little creep-ed out, but still had no clue what we would find awaiting us inside.

     As the woman greeted us at the door and introductions done we were invited in.  The inside of the home was neat as a pin as we walked through what was once a porch but now part of the home as a laundry room I thought can't judge a book by its cover.  Then we entered the kitchen.  Though it had every modern convenience we were drawn to the ceiling.  Hanging tightly against the ceiling were fishing rods and other fishing equipment and the walls had some of the fish the husband had caught over the years displayed.  Then walking into the living room we noticed a beautiful yellow couch with flowers as the design.  Very feminine and nice.   Hanging from this ceiling were huge pieces of tree limbs with an assortment of bee and wasp hives, more stuffed animals and birds filled the entire room.  The next room was the same.  The entire house was  extremely masculine except for her yellow couch, the kitchen appliances, and the laundry room.  They had been married over 12 years at this time.  She explained that she could only have the couch and coffee table as her way of decorating the house and making it feel like her own.  That was the only place she felt safe in that entire home.

The woman and I sat down at the kitchen table and I was writing down some of the paranormal activity that she has experienced at home in more detail.  Gary decided to wander about seeing if he could get any EVPs while we talked.  She explained that ever since she moved in here things started happening to her and she was at her whit's end and ready to walk out.  She was obviously scared.  She showed me the scratches and bruises she had gotten just the night before.  Now her husband and son did not wish to participate in this so they had left the house before our arrival. I thought that odd especially for the son who was also being attacked to leave before a cleansing.   She explained that she was not the first wife who lived there.  He had been married 3 times before and each woman had complained of getting abused by an unseen force and they all left because he would do nothing about it and they were too scared to keep living there.  Now we have the 4th wife feeling the same way, the only difference she has lasted longer than the others.  If true, obviously there was something there that did not want to share the husband with a wife and the husband didn't seem to mind losing relationships because of paranormal activity.  At this point, my husband called and told me our husky puppy was getting sick but I couldn't leave and come home right then but looking back I think it was another trick to get us to leave.

Just then Gary comes into the kitchen, white as a ghost and obviously shaken but held his composure to excuse himself and go outside to get more equipment.  I noticed something was very wrong with him but the woman didn't seem to notice anything.  A few minutes passed by and I excused myself and went outside to check on Gary and see what was wrong.  He was standing by the truck hands shaking smoking a cigarette, still fairly shaken up.  He finally said that he saw a little girl who seems to hang out in the spare bedroom and she was sweet and friendly and as he explored further and entered the master bedroom he encountered some kind of animal like creature who lunged at him and he backed out of the room and shut the door.  He waited a moment and attempted to enter the room again, thinking that he really didn't see what he thought he saw and again this thing charged at him.  At this point, he decided he needed to get away, get composed, and get ready for a battle to get this thing out.

     As I listened to Gary, the skeptic in me wasn't quite convinced that this was possible let alone happening inside this house.  As I then did the walk through sensing what was there in the home, I picked up the little girl, but also an older man who I think built this house back in the 1800's but he wasn't exactly nice either.  He felt this home was his and he didn't like females either.  That is why the little girl hides in an upstairs room and only comes out when he is gone.  The little girl drowned and somehow got trapped in this home.  I visited the room where the little girl is and the son's bedroom.  His bedroom had a menacing presence like it wanted you out of there.  Next stop was the master bedroom.  With some trepidation I slowly opened the door and was met with such a foul stench I thought I would vomit.  I closed the door and went downstairs to gather my Holy Water, sea salt, and sage to begin cleansing this home.

     We started by leaving a door open to allow the spirits to leave and we started the cleansing at the far side of the house and worked our way to the open door.  When I walked to the master bedroom I felt like someone was choking me, I could hardly breathe, felt faint, and broke out in a cold sweat.  The fact I was being physically attacked in this way ticked me off and I was more determined to rid this house of whatever that thing was.  I opened the master bedroom door and begin with the Holy Water and when I came to the husband's side of the bed I saw this creature about the size of a badger personality and all.  It charged at me, I dowsed it with the Holy Water, it slowed but still came at me.  I then threw the sea salt liberally and it disappeared.  My physical symptoms returned to normal and I finished cleansing and then sealed all doors, windows, attic, and basement.  I did another walk through and felt nothing at all.  Even the man and little girl was gone now.  The house had a different feel even though still odd in décor, it seemed finally at piece.

     We stayed a few more minutes chatting with the woman and putting our gear away and within a short time we were back on our way home.  We talked about the cleansing and what we both saw and was curious if it could have been a Succubus since it didn't like the wives but the husband and even the son to some extent since he didn't want to participate in getting rid of this even though he too was scared.  When I arrived home my new husky puppy was extremely ill we took her to the vet but we ended up having to put her to sleep.  She had Parvo.  I always felt that was the price I paid for battling with that entity.

     We thought we were finished with that house and were successful in the cleaning and blessing and all was well in the home.  Then the phone rang.  It was the woman.  She told me that although her spouse was not there when we were he had been watching us the whole time from a deer blind on the far side of their property through his rifle scope.  I sat there stunned at this revelation.  He could have shot us at any time while we were there and vulnerable.  That really rattled me more than wrestling with that entity did.  Humans can be more dangerous than spirits.  As soon as we had left, he came home yelling at his wife that she had allowed us to remove what he had come to enjoy having sexual favors with for well over 20 some years and as far as he was concerned he was going to call it back in and warned her never to have anyone come for a cleansing again or he would shoot them to protect and keep this entity in the home.  The activity went from bad to horrible over night.  She now was being tormented during the day and has decided that the marriage isn't worth how she has to live and was making plans to move out like the past 3 wives had done.  I sincerely hope she did move and now is safe and no longer at the mercy of her husband's “pet” lover.   


Click here for yesterday's blog by Teresa Hardister

Tomorrow's Blog by Candi Fox

31st- All/Any  










1 comment: